Posting is reserved for Verified Users.  To become a Verified User, send an email to: expertaccess@ntvmr.uni-muenster.de
Back

Frustrating problem between two folios

Toggle
This situation has been an ongoing story.  I'm going to try and describe it all at once.  I am transcribing Codex 872 in Mt.  I started with the problem of the correction of the division of a word that is at the end of page 320 and the beginning of 330 (Mt 7:25 [or 27]):

Then I discovered that the first hand is missing a lot of text in connection with this divided word, as follows:

Then I realized that my transcription of 320 had disappeared and the text (and the start of my transcription for 330) appeared instead of it on 320!  I re-transcribed 320 and saved, moved to 330 and back to 320 and the same thing had occurred again.  Please help me out here so I can continue my work.  Let me know if there is anything I need to do, but otherwise I will wait until someone tells me it's okay to go ahead with transcription.

Thank you!
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Frustrating problem between two folios
Answer
10/08/22 16:31 as a reply to Amy Sue Anderson.

To find your correct transcriptions of ID 320 and ID 330 try to go back to an earlier one in the "version history" at the bottom of the page and save it again.  

0 (0 Votes)

RE: Frustrating problem between two folios
Answer
15/08/22 20:30 as a reply to marie-luise lakmann.

Liebe Marie-Luise,

Thank you for your reply.  I had tried your suggestion before writing out the initial question, but I tried it again today.  What happens is that when I first open an earlier version, it shows up just fine.  But when I then click on ID 330 to view it, and go back to 320, the text of 330 is again showing up on 320.  I don't know if this is happening only on my computer or if you can try it yourself to see if it occurs for you as well.

While I am waiting for further assistance on this, I think I will skip ahead several pages and transcribe from there so that I don't lose any more time.

Thank you so much for helping!

Amy

0 (0 Votes)