Posting is reserved for Verified Users.  To become a Verified User, send an email to: expertaccess@ntvmr.uni-muenster.de
​General Feedback

NA28 incorrect texts

Toggle
NA28 incorrect texts
Answer
04/02/16 22:48

NA 28, 1 Peter 1:11 has incorrect texts. See the underlined texts. 

εραυνωντες εις τινα η ποιον καιρον εδηλου το øεjδηvλου τοv,εjδηλου§τοØ εν αυτοιςπνα χυ προμαρτυρομενον τα εις χνπαθηματα και τας μετα ταυτα δοξας

0 (0 Votes)

RE: NA28 incorrect texts
Answer
09/02/16 09:32 as a reply to HaYoung Son.
Could you be more specific? What exactly about the underlined words is the error?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/02/16 17:17 as a reply to Greg Paulson.
greg s paulson:
Could you be more specific? What exactly about the underlined words is the error?

εραυνωντες εις τινα η ποιον καιρον εδηλου το øεjδηvλου τοv,εjδηλου§τοØ εν αυτοιςπνα χυ προμαρτυρομενον τα εις χνπαθηματα και τας μετα ταυτα δοξας

I checked the texts in NA28. Erase these three words. 

0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/02/16 09:02 as a reply to HaYoung Son.
The words εδηλουν το and ἐδηλοῦτο are in the apparatus of the NA28, not the text. You have also included nomina sacra in your text which makes me wonder, what is your source for this? Did you find this online somewhere? It is not in the printed edition of the NA28.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
17/02/16 05:02 as a reply to Greg Paulson.
greg s paulson:
The words εδηλουν το and ἐδηλοῦτο are in the apparatus of the NA28, not the text. You have also included nomina sacra in your text which makes me wonder, what is your source for this? Did you find this online somewhere? It is not in the printed edition of the NA28.

On the "Indexing" page (of this website), NA28 text can be searched. When I read 1 Pet 1 (NA28 text) on the "indexing" page, some words in 1 Pet 1:11 looked broken. Therefore, I reported it for the first time. See the attached file. 

I have looked through NA28 text on the "indexing" page, and all passages looked fine (until now) except 1 Pet 1:11; 1 John 3:17; 1 Cor 16:8. 

0 (0 Votes)

Answer
17/02/16 05:29 as a reply to HaYoung Son.
Now I understand. Thank you for pointing out the errors!
0 (0 Votes)