Posting is reserved for Verified Users.  To become a Verified User, send an email to: expertaccess@ntvmr.uni-muenster.de
ECM online

Searching readings

Toggle
Searching readings
Answer
07/07/22 15:26

Is there any possibility to search in ECM-online in all apparatus, so one can find all instances of a specific reading?

If not, could it be added?

0 (0 Votes)

RE: Searching readings
Answer
07/07/22 17:28 as a reply to Jean Putmans.
For the past couple of years, we've been working on a morphologically analysed basetext and apparatus and a search engine which allows searching through basetext and every point of variation. Further, searching for places where readings diverge from the basetext, e.g. in length or fine points of morphology is made possible. While we hope to make this available to the public soon, we want to be sure our data is accurate and the tools work in a user-friendly way. So, hopefully that will give you the options you are searching for then.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
08/07/22 05:59 as a reply to Katrin Maria Landefeld.

That's great. Thanks.

0 (0 Votes)

Answer
25/01/23 16:59 as a reply to Katrin Maria Landefeld.
Are we able to use this search feature to search the ECM apparatus now? It would be very helpful with indexing and transcription. Is there a how-to video as well? Thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
26/01/23 11:17 as a reply to Scott Hayes.
Sorry, no. It is not yet available.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
03/02/24 07:50 as a reply to Katrin Maria Landefeld.

Since it's not possible to use this search-module now, I collected in the Collations-Part of the INTF-site all transcriptions and built my own raw 'data-base". It has not the "fancy" possibilities of the expected module the INTF is develloping, but it's good enough for me.

Is it allowed, to give these files to other people?

0 (0 Votes)