On the Liste page, e.g. https://ntvmr.uni-muenster.de/liste/?ObjID=20001 there is a typo in one of the hyperlinks on the right hand side of the page.
Next to Document ID, the link under 20001 should not be
Thank you so much for the feedback! That is an interesting case. To link to the manuscript-workspace page, we use a "relative URL": ../manuscript-workspace. This allows this gadget to be dropped on other project pages and still work, as long as that project has also setup their desired "manuscript-workspace" page.
The URL you've used to access the Liste page and specify the desired ObjID includes a '/' at the end of the path, just before the query string. This makes the '../' part of the relative URL begin one level lower than intended.
If you removed this trailing '/' here, it will work. I can also add some code in the future to check the current path and see if it ends in a trailing '/' and if so, use a relative URL ../../manuscript-workspace
May I ask where you obtained this URL? If we are giving it out someplace in the system, then I should correct that immediately so we are consistent within ourselves.
Thank you for pointing this out! It is certainly something which needs fixing!
Thanks for your quick response and clarification.
As to the source of this sort of address, I think it's just something which has been in my browser for a long time and just autocompletes. So I shall now encourage it to learn the correct syntax and not end up at the dead ends where I have been finding myself!
This certainly was a bug. If we display a page at all, when a trailing '/' is included in the URL path, then that page should function correctly. Looking into the issue, oddly there was already code to check for a trailing '/' in the URL path; it was just wrong. I believe I've corrected it but it won't take effect until I clear some cache on the server. Thank you again for pointing this out. For future reference also, we've tried to rein in our inconsistencies on parameter names and styles. We've standardize on camelCase style and specifically 'docID' for specifying a manuscript. We were sadly inconsistent at the beginning and I can imagine sending you a URL exactly matching the pattern which is stuck in your browser suggestions. My apologies for that.