Posting is reserved for Verified Users.  To become a Verified User, send an email to: expertaccess@ntvmr.uni-muenster.de
Report Broken Image Links

Disappearing Images

Toggle
Disappearing Images
Answer
11/09/15 18:32
I am currently working with 0319. This ms has been scanned as a negative so it is helpful to use the tool to invert the image so I can see the page as it is. The problem is that about 75% of the time that I use the invert tool (or any tool for that matter such as adjusting the brightness) the image disappears until I revert it back to its default. This problem is not restricted to a certain image because if I close my browser window and begin again then I can often get the tools to work. So I have a workaround but it has a low success rate and it takes a lot of work to close the browser and reopen. Any advice on a fix?
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Disappearing Images
Answer
15/09/15 13:52 as a reply to Alan Taylor Farnes.

Hi Alan,

Can you let me know which browser you are using and a specific image so I can do some tests?  It would also be helpful if you try in another browser (Chrome or Firefox) and let me know if you still have troubles.

Thanks for reporting the problem.  I hope we can get things fixed for you soon.

-Troy.

0 (0 Votes)

Answer
15/09/15 15:29 as a reply to Troy A. Griffitts.
Thanks for getting back to me Troy, 
 I am using Chrome at the moment. For some reason I hadn't thought to try Firefox. Will do so today and will let you know if that solves it.

Many thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
15/09/15 15:59 as a reply to Alan Taylor Farnes.

Firefox seems to be working better so far. Haven't had it disappear yet. The only drawback now is it is firefox ;)

Thanks,

Alan

0 (0 Votes)