Posting is reserved for Verified Users.  To become a Verified User, send an email to: expertaccess@ntvmr.uni-muenster.de
Indexing

Is there a way to obtain a database of manuscript metadata?

Toggle
I would like to do some research on NT manuscripts from a "40,000 foot" level. Is there a means of downloading the metadata associated with the manuscripts stored here? For example, if I could get for each manuscript the date it was created, the passage it records, and the type of manuscript, that would be ideal. Any help that might be able to be provided would be greatly appreciated.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Is there a way to obtain a database of manuscript metadata?
Answer
27/03/19 12:06 as a reply to Tim Lewis.

Thanks for your message! Unfortunately it is not possible to download the metadata, at least not yet. At the moment, the VMR can only display this information, which can be "copied and pasted," but we are planning to incorporate such a download function.

0 (0 Votes)

Answer
29/03/19 11:26 as a reply to Greg Paulson.
Thanks for the information! I'll be looking for ward to when this function is incorporated. Do you think this will happen in the relatively near term (i.e. <1 year), or is it likely to be longer than that?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
29/03/19 12:31 as a reply to Tim Lewis.

I’m afraid I can’t offer a timeline. We hope to make updates and improvements to the VMR this summer, but we will have to wait and see how far we get.

0 (0 Votes)